About Browser Therapy
Our goal is to treat code as a tool for self expression and creativity. In our weekly live stream we use hands-on web projects involving art, design, games to present programming in an engaging way.
Check us out if you want to:
- Escape the real world with a new hobby;
- Master the craft of web programming;
- Learn how to code more consistently in your free time;
- Learn how to bring a project from idea to reality;
- Watch Tony scream at his monitor from time to time.
Hosted by Tony Grimes
Browser Therapy is hosted by Tony Grimes, Full Stack Instructor for the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology and the InceptionU Educational Foundation. He is also the founder of Pixels and Pints, the largest tech Meetup in Alberta (or so he’s told; who knows).